Thursday, August 2, 2007

the great Haller mind meld . . .


It is now day number 5 of The Vacation and things are progressing nicely. Our days have been filled with sun and sand, with food and laughter. It has occurred to me that perhaps you'd all like to know the players?

Coming in as the matriarch of the family we have Grandma Marge. Then we have Marge's two daughters - my Aunt Dee and my mother Debbie. Uncle Ed (married to Aunt Dee) with daughter Julie and son Jason. Julie's family is present as well - husband Steve with children Max and Samantha. Jason's wife Gerri. Uncle Ed's brother Wayne and his family joined the party too! And then, of course, we have the rest of my immediate family.

Along with my mother, my twin sister Carrie and my younger (aforementioned) sister Sarah are also here and accounted for. Which next brings us to our little lives of the party: my nieces Jacelynn and Myla.

Only my dad (Mike), my Uncle Dave, and my brother-in-law Casey were unable to make it. They're back home keeping the world in order why we play around down here!

So the cast has been made known. And the details of our fun? Coming soon . . .


No comments: