Monday, July 30, 2012

manic mondays

I'm not a fan of today.  Just saying.

So the new project is now in process.  Well, ok. Extremely early planning stages kind of process.  But still.  We have decided to tackle our first home reno: new, pretty-yet-functional bathroom here we come!  The husband is being AWESOME and handling all the meets and greets with contractors to get bids.  First one down, a million seventy eight to go;)  Updates as they occur!

Some random: anyone watch Falling Skies?  This seems like something I might be able to get into.  But do I really need another TV show to occupy my time?  Well, yes.  Obviously, I do.  I'll have to remember to check out the Netflix situation.

More random: If you could have any food in the whole wide world this very second, what would it be?

I'm exhausted.  And really, really not a fan of today.






No comments: