Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Gates Made

Been marathon-ing at work since the end of January and the finish line is finally in sight.  Tomorrow will be day 18/18 and I cannot wait until it is officially over.  And officially the start of my 11 day vacation!  Will still be busy - getting ready for A's party, having said party, trip to MO and back - but in such a more relaxing and lovely way.  Despite the lack of posts to offer proof, I have indeed been celebrating a month of homemade.  As promised.  In fact, my little projects have gone a LONG way towards keeping me sane.  Will offer up a belated Valentine's day post when I can convince my littles to pose for a picture in their mommy gifts - so cute!  But in the meantime I'll share some of my homemade food related offerings.

Homemade gin for a residency reunion get together and homemade lavender
simple syrup for part of Claytons' Valentines Day present - yum!
 
Pumpkin and apricot pouches with sage - the girls LOVE these!


More healthy snacks for E and A! 

No comments: