Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I have a comment.

Some people are such teases. Enable commenting on one blog, take it away on another. Well, Mr-you-know-who-you-are. I have a comment.

Go with the gut. The gut is good.

The only problem with the gut is that, once acknowledged, it tends to leave you a little high and dry until its next intervention. No additional assistance on those pesky little details like: Where should I live? What will I do? Should I sell some of my plasma for a little extra cash?

You see, the gut is all about glory. Just the big should-I-stay-or-should-I-go decisions for the 'ol gut. You follow its lead and then you're hit with an aftermath of more decision making that makes one a little sick to the stomach.

On second thought:

Bad, bad gut.

6 comments:

Jesse said...

Heh. Ooops.

Thanks for the follow up post. I figure you, if anyone, is well acquainted with making gut choices of late.

Jesse said...

Oh and comments are back.

amy said...

Gut choices, check. Nauseated aftermath, check check. :)

Code name: 1% said...

I'm gonna keep cooking coconut curries for Bond to try to sway his gut in the other direction. But your gut, Ms. Amy, is on its own. Eat more biscuits!

Jesse said...

Dr. 1%, you're going to get me convinced to stay in Madison and then up and go to Puerto Rico, hmmmmm? Hardly fair.

I think we shall have more biscuits this weekend.

amy said...

Katie, you're moving to PR?!?!?!
Stop talking about biscuits, both of you. You're making me hungry and no biscuit-makin' Bonds live anywhere close to me! :)