Monday, December 3, 2007

Ok 'Boys. Don't let me down.

It has been a football season full of disappointments.

My usual unwavering loyalty for the Chiefs has been strained by one loss after another.

My joy at Mizzou's journey towards number one was crushed by the "top spot" curse (Have fun in New Orleans LSU fans, knowing that the wrong Tigers made it to the big game. BUT, definitely pulling for you against Ohio!).

And, now? I've just layed down way too much money for my NFL playoff tickets, banking on Dallas to come through this year. Tony, it's up to you and the guys to save the season for me. Counting on you!


Ok. So actually, it's not nearly as dramatic as all that. I'm just tired of all the stuff that really matters and have decided instead to focus on something that is 100% outside of my control. May be slightly cowardice . . . But, I think I'm ok with it:)

No comments: