Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jack Shephard, you are my hero.

I have a new addiction and it is called Lost. Despite knowing many that have the same obsession, I somehow completely missed the boat. Until now. Discovered that ABC has the whole series in streaming HD on their website. Out of boredom the other day I decided to see what all the fuss is about. Oh boy, am I in trouble now. I can't seem to make myself stop. I kept thinking that if I just got through the first season that I could quit for awhile. I thought I could step away, that I still was in control. I was wrong. Very, very wrong. Gotta go now, season 2 is waiting . . . :)

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Oh you are so in for it.

Let the mindfucks come frequent.

~Easy said...

Oh, just you WAIT.

KCCowboy said...

You are very lucky to be hooked on a show that ISN'T CANCELLED!! All my favorite shows get cancelled. it's the ones that stick around that I don't like.

At least Perfect Strangers is comin out on DVD!!