Friday, May 30, 2008

SPF: TRIBUTE

By far, my favorite musician is James Taylor. I like his old stuff, his new stuff, and everything in between. He's the first singer I remember having a true passion for. I really can't imagine anyone ever creating something that will knock Fire and Rain off the very top of my list of all-time favorite songs. So, in honor of that and of him, what follows is my tribute to JT. Been really diggin' the photo montage thing as of late . . .

FIRE . . .

. . . AND RAIN


MEXICO

SOMETHING IN THE WAY SHE MOVES

LINE 'EM UP

RAISED UP FAMILY

CARRY ME ON MY WAY

CAROLINA IN MY MIND

YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND





6 comments:

Army of Mom said...

Overachiever! :) I usually go over the top, but not this week. Too doped up from having a foot operation on Wednesday. Ick.

I played, too.

Oh yeah, love those hats. :)

Unknown said...

great spf!

I played :D

christina ina said...

Very nice tribute, you obviously put some effort into it! Unlike me...

B said...

That is super cute. I loved this post!!

I wish I knew what SPF really entailed.. haha

Uzz said...

Excellent job!!! I love Fire and Rain...its one of the few mainstream classic songs on my iPod...I'm an indie nerd.

I played as well!

KCCowboy said...

Cool blog! You are so creative