Friday, August 15, 2008

definitely decaf

The strangest thing just happened to me. I stopped by the Starbucks on Gaston and Haskell after completing a 45 minute pre-employment physical at Baylor that mostly consisted of peeing into a cup and wearing various TB masks/respirators. Not exactly the most exciting, or most comfortable, morning of my life so I decided to treat myself to a latte. I ordered, I payed. I received a grande paper cup. Too hot initially for more than just a testing sip, I waited patiently for most of my drive home. When I turned onto my street I gave it another go and decided that something was a little off. I couldn't confirm my suspicions until safely out from behind the wheel and into my apartment. But this is what I discovered: they forgot the espresso. All I made it home with was a medium-sized steamed milk. Lovely.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Boooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Code name: 1% said...

Auuuuggggghh! You should sue for emotional damages.

-G^2 said...

It could have been worse. It could have been my coffee.