Wednesday, August 13, 2008

weird, right?

While getting ready to leave my house for the day I dressed carelessly and quickly, without a lot of conscious thought. Only when I was ready to go did I glance in the mirror.

My hair is in a sloppier-that-usual ponytail. I'm wearing my favorite comfy jeans that are now baggy from excess wear and wrinkled from a night on the floor. I have on my orange Missouri loves company t-shirt which clashes quite nicely with my chick flick cherry toenail polish. Feet further adorned with my newest (yet, not at all new) Reef flip-flops in a bronzy color. And I'm wearing my opal necklace that matches the one I gave my sister for our 25th birthday. I added a heart charm with Amy inscribed on it - a gift from my Uncle Dave when I was in the 4th grade - to the opal and somehow they work perfectly together.

I feel freakin' invincible.

2 comments:

KCCowboy said...

sounds hot!

amy said...

Yeah, not so much actually. But, thanks Tod:)