Wednesday, August 6, 2008

gale force

I accidentally got a little too hopped up on caffeine and as a result have been unable to sleep. So I finished another book, thought about cleaning my apartment, and did a little Internet exploring. While reading some random author blog, I clicked on a link to find out what kind of "music" I am. Although I'm not sure I bought the result - classical - I kinda got hooked for a minute on the site. This is a sample of what else I learned about myself:
  • In my past life I was a Lazy Viking who lived in Ireland and was killed in battle.
  • My fashion style is classic and I will be a modern bride.
  • I am both a cherry flavored Popsicle and cherry kiss lip gloss.
  • My Hawaiian name is Lanikai Ululani.
  • The best day for me to date is Tuesday.
  • I am very sexy and I mostly fight fair.

Actually, the quiz that probably was the most accurate was "what your feet say about you." Not exactly sure what to make of that. And while we're on the subject of things I don't understand, what the hell was I - as a lazy Viking - doing fighting a losing battle in Ireland?

Walked by my living room mirror a little while ago and realized that I was having a really good hair day. Great. Except it's not day, it's night. And there's no one around to witness it. Just seems like a little bit of a waste . . . :)

No comments: