Friday, January 29, 2010

now, about that hero I mentioned . . .

I'm sure he'll find this at least a little embarrassing, but I'm banking on him forgetting about the existence of my humble little blog. I just got the following email from Clayton:

Dearest Amy,
I hope your day is going well and you didn't drown in your sleep; but got tons of good reparative zzz's. I love you and can't wait to see you tonight. If you are still feeling sick, I don't think I'll sleep over, just so I don't get sick/keep you up/have you keep me up, but in the morning call me when you wake up and I'll head over to you so either we can get breakfast or I'll bring it to you. I brought the cold and sinus balm that you got me to work, so I can head straight from here to you and rub you down.
Very Much in Love,
Clayton

I'm a very lucky -although still a little on the snotty side- girl:)

2 comments:

Kortney said...

Came across you blog on Nablopomo...

Such words can have a VERY healing effect. You are a lucky girl. Try to keep your snot from dripping on his shirt.

Hope to check in on your blog from time to time.

amy said...

Successfully kept my snot to myself, Kortney:) Visited your blog and am already half in love with your family!