Saturday, March 27, 2010

full like a baked potato

Today was a happy day.

Considering I woke up at 520 to be at work by six and saw 27 not-always-the-most-appreciative patients, that's saying a lot.

A nap post work. Arrival of Clayton. The gift of a book. Sunshine. Vintage clothing shopping for upcoming themed Supper Club. Truffle cheese bread and a beer at Eno's. Really decent latte at a new coffee shop in my hood. Nap number two. Brief and unsuccessful, but still somehow satisfying, social attempt at the Belmont. A plan B that led us to Central Market and delicious hummus. A full belly, a sweet boy, and the promise of a good night's sleep.

Yep. Pretty happy day.

It's just that they've been in sort of short supply lately. So I thought I'd better document it for posterity sake. I know. It's only a snapshot. But the thing is, this one might actually be frame-worthy.

No comments: