Thursday, March 4, 2010

thursday

Time for a distraction.

A notice from vitals.com came over our office fax this week. Apparently a prior patient of mine "rated" me and the care I provided. Here's what they had to say:

Dr. Haller is amazing and a life saver! Her personality matches her skills and good looks! She is calm, compassionate, brilliant, sweet, and so great at what she does. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their doctor. I'm glad I am!

Well. At least there are some intelligent people in this world;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
William said...

Look at you Dr. Hottie! Good job on the review. It's crazy that people can review your work online. I hope all is well, and remember, don't let anyone ever steal your joy - you're better than that.