Monday, March 1, 2010

monday

This morning I thought the world was angry as piss at me. You ever get the feeling that, seriously, the world wants you to suffer? That's how I felt this morning. There is just so much going on in my life and I am beyond stressed out. I actually patted myself on the back yesterday for how well I was holding it all together. I was shocked that I didn't have a major breakdown. I did have to unload on my (amazing) sisters more than once. But, otherwise, I did the zen thing and made it through most of the day. Killer headache snuck up on me towards the end and my bed was like a much anticipated cocoon when I finally made it between my freshly laundered sheets. Then this morning, WHAM. And not the band.

I felt like my world was just disintegrating around me.

I was so unbent that I actually posted something real on my facebook status. I rarely give people that kind of access to emotions or feelings that are indicative of anything other than I've got everything under control.

I prayed so hard to God on the drive into work today. Asking for strength, begging for peace. And I cried huge tears the entire time.

This is what I know:

God puts people in your life that can give you comfort without actually knowing that you require it. And I work with some of those people.

My family has no comparison. They support and love like no others. And I'm blessed by them daily.

I have some of the most incredible people on the planet as friends. And I wouldn't trade a single one of them for all the life perfection I could handle.

God listens to our prayers. And sometimes, sometimes he answers them.

1 comment:

-NonaIrNa- said...

"God puts people in your life that can give you comfort without actually knowing that you require it"

love this part:P

and also

God listens to our prayers. And sometimes, sometimes he answers them.

yeaa... its sometimes answeared...
and how about the unansweared ??