Friday, January 4, 2008

I really hate dial-up.

I forgot -

2008, I welcome you! Seriously. I think this is going to be my year. The Year of Amy. Doesn't have as nice of a ring as "the year of the beard" but maybe I can work on a snazzier title. Regardless, I feel good things are coming. Of course, I am currently unemployed. But, money isn't everything and work will find me. I have great friends, a wonderful family, and about 82% of my health. So I'll deplete my savings, work on becoming a healthier and happier me, and try to save the planet one plastic bag at a time. Planning on having some fun in the process:) You obviously can't see me right now, but I'm rubbing my hands together in gleeful anticipation. Can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

The year of the beard, while it technically only lasted 10 calendar months and change, was a roaring success. I shaved at the right time and things have been looking up ever since.

I'm all about Years of This or That.