Friday, January 29, 2016

high in the 70s

Today is my last week-day off before a marathon work schedule begins.  I'm off tomorrow too - my last free Saturday *sniff, sniff* in the foreseeable future.  So as soon as I can throw our sheets in the dryer I'm off to finish shopping for A's birthday party and then to - please! please! - hopefully squeeze in a little me time with a much over due pedicure.  It's the start of a beautiful weekend here in Texas so planning to spend lots of time outside tomorrow with our girls getting the herb garden ready for planting.  But I didn't forget my project of the day! 

We've all been battling colds these last few weeks but are thankfully seeing the end of the cruds in our house.  Our bathroom closet, home of all things health related, took a beating during this time period.  It needed a little organizational love:)

No comments: