Saturday, January 23, 2016

trucking right along

When I was reorganizing my baking cabinet the other day I noticed I still had several baby food cookbooks crowding our shelf.  One I used all the time for Em, one was a rec from my sister that just didn't work that well for us, and one was the WORST thing I've ever read.  Seriously.  Think unpasteurized milk and a lot of liver.  Yuck.  None of them are needed any longer as our little Annabelle will be 1 year old in just another month and we really did more of a baby led weaning strategy for her meal times.  Several other cookbooks caught my eye as no longer needed and so they joined the happy pile.  I did however decide that Clayton's 'I Love Bacon' and "Jelly-Shots' cookbooks might still come in handy;) 

The above we'll-call-it-effort took care of yesterday's project and today's is also underway.  Finally getting around to making homemade turkey stock from the carcass we've had in our freezer since Christmas.  Great opportunity to clean out our 'fridge!  AND, it smells amazing :)

No comments: