Wednesday, January 20, 2016

hump day

I did not take out the trash.

Today I did two small projects to make up for my apathetic day yesterday.

Bought some pretty document boxes from The Container Store to use as keepsake boxes for the girls.  The previously mentioned "Day You Were Born' books will now have a home amongst ultrasound pictures, hospital bracelets, and the like.  Still haven't figured out how I want to document their milestones.  In the moment I just jotted things down on a calendar but probably will end up doing something a little more formal . . .

Also tackled my baking cabinet.  Organized sprinkles, food coloring, and birthday candles.  Realized I had two full size rolling pins and a cake pop pan.  I've never made cake pops.  Today I accepted the fact that I will never make cake pops.  So one rolling pin and a never used cake pop pan went into the ever-growing donation pile.  Cannot bear to part with my Star Wars pancake molds however and so back they went into the folds. 

No comments: