Sunday, January 31, 2016

month's end

Today I finished up the prep on my rosemary harvest.  On call today so squeezed in time both before and after work.  Plus got a little assist from the best husband ever:) This ends my January challenge of a month of daily projects.  Got a ton accomplished but, of course, still have plenty to do - that list will never be completed.  Will still update with any projects worth the photography and writing time but for the most part I'm moving on!  February is a month dedicated to homemade-ness.  That's a word.  Promise;)  As I've previously mentioned, one of my goals for 2016 is to make every effort to gift the hand or home made. This next month is filled with lots of gift giving occasions!  So before my official transition here's one last pic collage . . . which now that I think about it, is the perfect bridge from one challenge to the next as these little containers of Gates Grown dried rosemary would make such a nice gift!

No comments: