Sunday, April 27, 2008

(belated) SPF: TOWELS and a (bonus) quick update

I wasn't planning on playing this week seeing as how I was going to be out of the country! But I did happen to check out the assignment before I caught my plane. Fast forward a few days and there I was, sitting in the sun in Mexico, just minding my own business when this towel guy came wheeling around the corner. I couldn't help myself:)

Got lots of stuff to do before I turn back around and fly to Paris on Tuesday. So probably won't dish the dirt on Cancun until I get a travel break here in another couple of weeks. And, of course, by then I'll have French fun to share as well! Just two things real quick:
  1. Happy birthday Sam! Hope you had a great weekend and that your pedicure held up to all the fun:)
  2. Got an offer from Baylor while I was away . . . details to follow!

Adios/Au revoir!


1 comment:

~Easy said...

hehe. That's awesome!