Friday, April 18, 2008

SPF: HERO

Let me introduce you to Josie. Josie is something of a mutt and belongs to my little sister Sarah. She has loads of excess energy and sometimes forgets to listen. Earlier this week Josie thought it might be fun to gnaw a little on my glasses while I was sleeping. Josie did not, however, seem to think much of the "time out" she was punished with as a result. She can melt your heart with a look (see above) and try your last strand of patience with equal frequency. But she is always, without fail, there when you need her. She never says no to a walk or to a cuddle. She can provide comfort with just her presence and she is endlessly entertaining. So meet Josie, the current canine lead in my life story. And today's hero:)

6 comments:

christina ina said...

Animals make the sweetest friends and companions... when they're not eating your stuff!
I played too.

Random and Odd said...

McLovin ate 3 pairs of Kara's shoes. I can't believe the dog is still breathing.

What a cute poochie and good hero!

I'm glad you played!

Send me suggestions for upcoming SPFs.

{Ãñgê£}ä said...

I love dogs - if only had a a fenced in yard!
Great SPF!

And of course, I played too.

~Easy said...

Bah. Dogs and the things they eat. If mine wasn't so damned cute I'd have sold him off for makeup testing years ago

KCCowboy said...

what is SPF?

amy said...

SPF is "stuff potrait friday" and I guess it's a kind of weekly photo "contest." It was started by Kristine at RANDOM AND ODD. Her link is on of the comments above. You should try it Tod!