Saturday, June 2, 2007

Cute as Hell, Fucking Hot,and Voluptuously Sexy go to the movies . . .

I have really great friends. Friends from all walks of life, friends from different periods in my own life. Friends I never get to see. Friends I see or talk to everyday. Friends that I call every time I hear a certain song on the radio. Friends that know all my secrets, friends that love me anyway. Friends that can always be counted on to get you drunk and sing karaoke when you've had a particularly bad day. Friends that always know what to say, friends that never know what to say but sit by you anyway. Friends that provide you with the best advice even if it's from hundreds, or thousands, of miles away. Friends that are like family. Friends that are family.

So, to you, my friends: Thanks.

No comments: