Monday, June 11, 2007

It's all good in the neighborhood . . .

Today, no complaints. No poor-little-me. No life sucks. Today, it's all good. It wasn't a perfect day. There may have been a few horrible, frustrating moments - I said may have been:) But again, it's all good. No worries. Because today? Today is for highlighting the positive. Finding the fun. Enjoying the little things.

Highlighting the positive: I am not currently on call . . . :)

Finding the fun: This afternoon I went to the movies. Going to the movies. I love everything about it! Stadium seating. A ridiculously large coke. Hot dogs. The smell of popcorn. Doesn't even really matter what movie. Although, incidentally, saw Oceans 13 and loved it! I just love the whole process, ya know?

Enjoying the little things: After the movie I did a little shopping . . . Bought myself a pretty little summer dress for no reason at all:)

And the the most positively enjoyable fun today? My return to blogging:) But sorry Geege. No meaningful or profound explorations of life tonight. Check in tomorrow. . .

No comments: